Thursday's Thuggin' Hellzone forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz just stop the whining

4 posters

Go down

Plz just stop the whining Empty Plz just stop the whining

Post  Jethro Holliday Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:35 pm

Ok I can see you guys have complaints but we cant do anything about it now since its the end of the season and this was our first season as a fed. Me and Han Solo both promise that the next season will have Danny Doring and Francine(the commentators)in every match we have promos we will be a much better fed next season and plz if you want a match plz pm me Han or Tank and btw we are sry for the last show someone confirmed it when it wasnt ready. And again we promise the next season will be awesome.

Jethro Holliday

Jethro Holliday

Back to top Go down

Plz just stop the whining Empty Re: Plz just stop the whining

Post  han solo Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:00 am

i 2nd that jethro.im also sorry about shows it my 1st time as vgm so mistakes will happen,but next season should be different,jethro and tank do you have msn

han solo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamic Blazings Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:32 am

Sorry guys but my last fed was a regional rather than a local and I still need time to get used to that.

Dynamic Blazings

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOOGA-LOOOGA Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:09 am

Hey sorry guys but if we dont complain, how will you know were we are going wrong. Letts call it constructive criticisim lol instead of complaining. We should all be able to air our grievencaces and we should then be able to grow as a fed. Because in my expirience if people dont know where you are going wrong then we would all amble along thinking we were great when the truth would be some thing completely diferent. Its just a thought
SHOOGA-LOOOGA
SHOOGA-LOOOGA

Back to top Go down

Plz just stop the whining Empty Thats true

Post  Jethro Holliday Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:50 pm

But you guys dont need to complain about every little thing and thats wat I would like to stop the big things like matches yes defenatly tell us wat needs improvement but little stuff just pm us ok

Jethro Holliday

Back to top Go down

Plz just stop the whining Empty MSN

Post  Jethro Holliday Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:53 pm

yes I do I'll pm it to u

Jethro Holliday

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOOGA-LOOOGA Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:26 pm

Yeh indeed that is all i meant and i totaly agree with you moaning about not getting a match and things like that, is just silly and counter productive. Most of us do realise there are lots of people here in the fed and so we cant all get a match every show. Though the show is real dull when im not in it lol. Only joking dude lol. So to say im real happy with all thats happened so far would be wrong, but we are new and we can get betta and stronger together. So if any one has a major prob then ok but lets be grown up about things.
SHOOGA-LOOOGA
SHOOGA-LOOOGA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down